Benefits of Franchising
Should you decide that a Jim’s Pet Patrol franchise is for you, you can have the confidence that you’re not just entering into the biggest franchise group in Australia but you are also protected by the Federal Governments ‘Franchising Code of Conduct’.
What are some of the benefits of Franchising over stand-alone forms of small business?
- Jim’s Group is leader in the industry in the area of social media presence and innovative services
- You’ll get to train and work along side some of the very best in the industry
- The benefit of owning your own business but not having to do all on your own. You gain the support of your Franchisor, your very own Business Mentor
- Operating under a well-recognised Brand which is already well established and trusted by the public.
- Receive the benefit on a national scale of the franchisors advertising and promotional activities at a lower cost than if you were to attempt such marketing yourself.
- You can link into the bulk purchasing power and negotiating capacity made available the size of the Jim’s Group
- You can call on the specialised and highly-skilled knowledge and experience of others, while remaining self-employed in your own business.
- Greatly reduced business risks due to the support, training and knowledge provided
- A franchisee has the benefit of the franchisor’s continuous research and development programs, which are designed to improve the business and keep it up-to-date and competitive.
- The franchisor provides a knowledge base developed from their own experience, as well as that of all the franchisees in the system, which would otherwise be impossible for a non-franchised business to access.
- A franchisee can always speak to their franchisor or a fellow franchisee to discuss their business challenges or problems – something a non-franchised business can never do.